Sall good Dez is cool, I actually call him DezPerado. Even though I feel a little guilty because we lost our last Desperado to the Cali sun. He'll come around soon as he's got something to ride thats worth riding. I think he doesn't want to bring the reflex or the vespa out of pride, which is fine by me. I want him to bring out the green gy6 bike I helped with (YEARS AGO) last spring!
Sall good Dez is cool, I actually call him DezPerado. Even though I feel a little guilty because we lost our last Desperado to the Cali sun. He'll come around soon as he's got something to ride thats worth riding. I think he doesn't want to bring the reflex or the vespa out of pride, which is fine by me. I want him to bring out the green gy6 bike I helped with (YEARS AGO) last spring!
ReplyDeleteThere is only one Desperado. Dez seems like a decent guy, I think he just has some bad info.
ReplyDeleteDezNotPerado
ReplyDeletecan i have a link to this drama? plzkthx
ReplyDeleteSide note Drama...
ReplyDeleteAll this started whith them meeting 'the rest of DMBK' at scoot for toyz. They cancelled going on thursday due to weather. I stayed dry. Riders Ride