Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update coming at some point...

Sorry, it's been a crazy two weeks.  But until I can YAK about all of it, here are my lessons learned:

Always make reservations.
There are extremely cute girls at punk shows.
Cute girls at punk shows won't buy you beer.
Watch how much you drink.
Carlos is not married, so don't say he is.  My bad Los...
Stickers go extremely quick.
I will NEVER attend the toys for tots ride again, we WILL do our own donation ride.
Riders Rides, Flakers (say they are gonna ride and then don't) Flake.

8 comments:

  1. some cute girls do , well to me they do

    ReplyDelete
  2. But your a PIMP.

    I just look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but carlos is common law married does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for some details....

    ReplyDelete
  5. well we ever get an update or willhe forget , stay tune. ta da da..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update is 80% Dun dundundun. Gonna let it marinate and post it fresh in the AM Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. common law doesn't exist in HI fucker!

    ReplyDelete