Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FIGHT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

All this shit talking from both sides is pathetic. Fight or shut the fuck up. You guys can do it at my shop, I have gloves if you want, or go bare knuckles. We can even take bets so the winner can take some money home. You look like a bunch of girls with your forum fighting.

So man up, set a time and place, and lets make this happen, or shut the fuck up!

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=51727&start=60

13 comments:

  1. Luckily, I'm never speechless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what now? is people meeting at the tree after school or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dibs on the popcorn concession BTW.

    also, professor biff q. faggotry is a douchewagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait till i get back to denver!! i wanna fight - those two against me and mando. should be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fight night sounds like an awesome idea! The East Bay Rats MC in oakland have a fight night once a year. It's pretty epic. Boxing ring, Strippers, Kegs, Drunken Marching bands, welders making art works, burn out boxes in the back. Do a fight night!

    I'm Tbonestone and I approve this message! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bet your ass I found the blog! Actually Kivrot sent me the link and i've been lurking for a long time.

    Now that there's gonna be a fight its getting interesting! I seriously want to watch/participate in a fight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lets box Tom. We're both pretty so no face punching...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rule one: There is to be no touching of the hair or face
    Rule two: no more rules
    Now lets fight!

    ReplyDelete