Friday, October 8, 2010

WELCOME AIMEE!

One of 3 female DMBK riders.  Bonus points for whoever can name the other 2.  She is the main inspiration for me to start a DMBK blog, well, and to talk shit about other people.
Make sure you check out her personal blog as well, it puts this one to shame:
WELCOME HOME AIMEE!


6 comments:

  1. I am still waiting for my double down Amiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol

    i don't actually look like that most of the time.

    um, although i do sit like a freaking truck driver a lot.

    beeto. next time i go to kfc i am buying an extra double down and i am gonna sit there and watch you eat the whole thing and you better be ready. :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't always look like that , it missing the black eye lol i kid

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know, i totally should have taken more pictures of my awesome shiner that was ALL KYLE'S FAULT kekekekeke.

    poor kyle. it totally wasn't his fault. I JUST MAKE HIM SO MAD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrick wins the right to buy beer next week.

    ReplyDelete