Sorry for lack of a Wednesday post, shit got a little hectic in the real life.
After the crap that happened last night with Sterling I will be taking a break from TR.
When someone who really doesn't know the whole 'lame-ass internet story' starts bringing shit up that they were not involved in, it makes me fucking crazy. So the best way to avoid having shit like that happen is to not moderate or visit a forum that I have a great affinity for (5 years will do that shit). I understand that this is what happens when people don't like you (me) or the way you (I) do things at times, so instead of continuing down that path, I'm gonna stop and smell the roses. I will have more time to get this blog up to par finally!
You 'Nikkas' know how to find me!
Love,
Derek aka LiteW8 aka DenMother aka Moderating Post Nazi

I believe that you should not let people that hardly log on to TR , make you stay away. Its all about layers.
ReplyDeletePast couple months, all ovah TR, have been nothin but fuckin DRAMA! Fuckin kids!
ReplyDeleteForum drama... Shit is too funny. Kids? Fuckin' dorks. Good work D.
ReplyDelete