First, Ivan and Beto are too sensitive. James hurt your feelings so you don't want to hang out where some of your other friends are going to be? Are you afraid you'll catch his cooties? LOL
Second, I don't drink koolaid. Untwist your panties and lets get some beers on Wednesday.
Let me make this clear Patrick I am very picky with people who i hang out with , If i do not like somone or for what they stand for I wont hang where they are or place of business, if you want to call me sensitive because i followo my beliefs go ahead i don't care . that they way i roll just accept me for who i am like i accept you for your kollaid drinking madness .
Ouch...lol
ReplyDeleteYeah except the owner of that bike was man enough to show up!
ReplyDeleteHey you! Shut up!
ReplyDeleteSo now we aren't men if we don't show up over there? I think Patrick is drinking the grape Koolaid... LOL!
ReplyDeleteI was gonna come down but I remembered (insert random excuse here).
ReplyDeletewow patrick is all about the grape koolaid
ReplyDeleteFirst, Ivan and Beto are too sensitive. James hurt your feelings so you don't want to hang out where some of your other friends are going to be? Are you afraid you'll catch his cooties? LOL
ReplyDeleteSecond, I don't drink koolaid. Untwist your panties and lets get some beers on Wednesday.
Let me make this clear Patrick I am very picky with people who i hang out with , If i do not like somone or for what they stand for I wont hang where they are or place of business, if you want to call me sensitive because i followo my beliefs go ahead i don't care . that they way i roll just accept me for who i am like i accept you for your kollaid drinking madness .
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/b8s23e
ReplyDelete