This comment has been removed by the author.
Removed post cause it was under a name you may not know for me...Anyway, I want to sit at the kids table this time!
No Pho, probably pizza at the shop.
Oh, and you misspelled your own name Kwang. Kwnag is funny though.
i want to sit at the kiddie table with k. w. nag
Ok, ok. I'd like to here somebody try and say that! And then my first deleted post is kinda lame since I never got my name right!As for the kid table, we all will be sitting at it!
Can I bring Chicago (small dog) tonight?
Sure.
Thanks man.
No worries, dogs are cool. Especially your dogs, there is a reason my dogs stay at home.
Damn dude, I'm down to one dog. My two older ones passed away before the new year. That's why Hope and I were no-shows. See you guys next time.HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that Heath. If there is anything we can do for you just let us know.
Just keep on being DMBK, that's all I need. Thanks!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRemoved post cause it was under a name you may not know for me...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I want to sit at the kids table this time!
No Pho, probably pizza at the shop.
ReplyDeleteOh, and you misspelled your own name Kwang. Kwnag is funny though.
ReplyDeletei want to sit at the kiddie table with k. w. nag
ReplyDeleteOk, ok. I'd like to here somebody try and say that! And then my first deleted post is kinda lame since I never got my name right!
ReplyDeleteAs for the kid table, we all will be sitting at it!
Can I bring Chicago (small dog) tonight?
ReplyDeleteSure.
ReplyDeleteThanks man.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, dogs are cool. Especially your dogs, there is a reason my dogs stay at home.
ReplyDeleteDamn dude, I'm down to one dog. My two older ones passed away before the new year. That's why Hope and I were no-shows. See you guys next time.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR!
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that Heath. If there is anything we can do for you just let us know.
ReplyDeleteJust keep on being DMBK, that's all I need. Thanks!
ReplyDelete