just a follow up , talked a bit to jeff just a few min ago and he said that the one with the ice cream still needs work. D he has the file as big as you want that if you want to make a huge design and put it on a wall , you can do it he stated hah
Not diggin the face too much. I think if she was more sexy it wud be better. Don't get me wrong the idea is on point. I jus think it needs a lil more "Damn, if I was a Zombie... I wud tap that mutha-fuckin-shit!" Jeff is a "bad mutha...shut yo mouth!
just a follow up , talked a bit to jeff just a few min ago and he said that the one with the ice cream still needs work. D he has the file as big as you want that if you want to make a huge design and put it on a wall , you can do it he stated hah
ReplyDeleteNot diggin the face too much. I think if she was more sexy it wud be better. Don't get me wrong the idea is on point. I jus think it needs a lil more "Damn, if I was a Zombie... I wud tap that mutha-fuckin-shit!" Jeff is a "bad mutha...shut yo mouth!
ReplyDeletethat's why i posted them to get some feed back, ill relate the message to jeff.
ReplyDeleteI like the first versions of her face better too. the lines going down throw it off for me...
ReplyDeleteI like the fist though, looks funny and confusing.
I'm thinking topsless and a more fucked up face.
ReplyDelete