Sunday, September 12, 2010

DMBK "Right near da beach. Boy-eeee! "

"HvyW8" should be the name of my ruck considering that LiteW8's OLD scoot served as the bones and inspiration for this build... But its not! If it wasn't for the look of Dee's ruck and the few parts that I picked-up from his scoot I wud probably have the same scoot I do today but w/o some sick ass z-bars! Those parts plus a couple 808 top-secret tricks were the reason why I had the fastest stock ruckus (53mph) after I made the big move to the island. With that said - what was fucked up was that my shit, even at that speed, was always at the back of the pack. So naturally there was only one thing to do - buy some ridiculously over-priced parts and SWAP!
From Denver to Hawaii my scoot has seen many changes, a lot of pavement, snow, rain, potholes, parts, and its fair share of "oh shit dude... are you okay? That shit looked like it hurt!" comments.
So here it is...




it's pretty much done... have a few minor details to clean up plus I’m gonna rock a chopped bobbed tail soon. On the hunt for the Holy Grail of rims - one 12"front solid Daytona, so if u know anyone that might be sittin on one, please hit me up. Still have a few parts to order, need some more carbon shit to complete the one and only "El Churro".
Thanx to everyone who helped in any way, put in wrench time, given advice, provided parts, etc. what evah... you know who you are.
Lance @ WW - most helpful and generous person I've ever met. Thanx millionz!
BIG THANX to Beedo - thanks for helpin this poor "nikka" out - and fo the name -"El Churro".
-BU5K1er

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW!

    Fucking bike is SICK! IMHO best bike to ever be associated with DMBK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also the best blog post to date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should have derek make you a sticker El Churro, and your welcome vato

    ReplyDelete